How is the workflow going in the OliviMilly workshop?
Knitting masters can work without being tied to a place, you only need to hand over finished products 1-2 times a week and receive new orders from the company.
Embroidery masters work directly in the workshop.
All stages of production of the product are distributed by responsible:
- for knitting the basics, the knitter is responsible
- for embroidery - the embroiderer
- for washing - the Wet-heat treatment responsible
- for sewing tags - the seamstress
- All of them are checked at each stage by the OTC controller
Therefore, all unnecessary tasks are removed from the masters and they can concentrate on their work.
The payment is piecework and each craftswoman regulates her own income level.